Wednesday 19 July 2017

More Football

Its not been an eventful day but it's been great. We spent the day putting our rooms here to rights and enjoying the sun. Michael played even more football  ( he's never really liked it before) he even went out without Mummy and me to a field to play with the boys.
Hat production is still going strong here's a  view from upstairs of hat making and drying in the garden.



I did make a trip to another internet café and managed to post one blog but then for some reason couldn't post the others I have ready. Oh well I'll catch up eventually.
I found that my mask that I bought for dancing Santiago has gone mouldy so I'll need to buy a new one but my whip is still fine, so that's good.
I am so looking forward to when the folk orchestras and costumes and dancing really get going.
I still feel a bit rough and I'm not ready for anything in any way aerobic but I'm getting there and it's great to be here and quite different from driving a coach in London.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't forget to sign your comment!