Thursday 22 September 2011

Day 83 21/09/2011 The Silly Instinct

Michael was full of fun again today . I love to see it and every day he learns a little more. His latest game with me is copying. He will stick his tongue out at em and laugh if I do it to him. How do babies know what is funny? How does Michael know that that is a silly thing to do? A natural instinct for silliness I guess. Must have an evolutionary advantage.



Michael defiantly wants different things from Rocio than me. He seldom suckles me for milk these days, just sometimes and I think that's more for fun than because he really thinks I'm finally going to get real and start lactating. With me he really likes being bounced into the air when he stretches his legs, with Rocio he really likes walking up her like Batman used to do on buildings.Only Michael knows why the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't forget to sign your comment!