Friday 1 June 2012

Dancing in the street

Here is Michael looking pleased with life.




Once again there is music on the streets in our part of Huancayo. I’m not sure what the party was for this time, perhaps it was one of the regular celebrations or perhaps one of the money making ones where a family throw a party and sell lots of beer and fried trout to make a profit. Still I love to see the people dancing in the street and I really love all the bands. Here are a group of people dancing their way to the party and a couple of trumpeters proving the accompaniment. I guess the rest of the band is having a rest. More than likely they will play all day and all night and perhaps the next day too, they must pace themselves and take a lot of liquid refreshment.



and here are Michael and I looking pleased with ourselves.

1 comment:

  1. Funny how they're all running....Mum/sharron

    ReplyDelete

Please don't forget to sign your comment!