Saturday 17 March 2012

No News

We are in Mentushari now in the rain forest.
There is no mobile phone coverage and no internet, not even a land line public phone in the village. So I´ve not been blogging for a while. Also we don´t have a laptop with us to make notes each day, so perhaps this is where Michael´s blog a day finishes. I continue to take at least one photo a day of my wonderful boy and he contiues to learn and grow and perhaps when we return to civilisation I´ll make the effort to go back and fill in the missing days but I don´t knwo when that will be.

We are all well, Michael is having a great time and it´s like another country from Huancayo. We have eaten a lot of different fruits, mended the road after a landslide and built a new shower. We haven´t drunk any genuine Peruvian coffee yet but it won´t be long as it´s out drying in the sun as I write.....

1 comment:

  1. try to keep news coming through somehow. Love to you all, make sure Bob is taking photos of everything.

    Sharron

    ReplyDelete

Please don't forget to sign your comment!