Sunday 20 November 2011

Day 142 19/11/2011 Visiting Euan and Abeja

We went to visit our friends Alex and Annie today and their little boy Euan. Also and most exciting for us to see their little girl Abeja for the first time. I know I'm getting her name wrong but it's something I hadn't heard before and I'm sorry I didn't ask how to spell it. It also look slike I didn't take any pictures of her though both Rocio and I got to hold her a bit. She is tiny, only a few weeks old and we had forgotten of course that Michael used to be small once upon a time. Euan and Michael had fun laughing at each other and Eucan was proud to show Michael his toy slide. Michael enjoyed going down that (With my help a bit) and they took turns on Euan's electric motorbike.




It was great to see them get on so well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't forget to sign your comment!