Wednesday 16 November 2011

Day 134 11/11/11 Drop in Again

We went to the Drop in Centre again today. Rocio and I helped decorate some baubles for Christmas and drank a nice cup of tea before I went with Michael into the play room for some fun. We met our fried of last time, a little boy called Logan, who brought us an endless supply of toys to look at and Michel sat with everyone else at the table while they had their juice and fruit. I gave Michael a slice of pear to suck on but he wasn't really interested. He prefers to watch what all the others are doing. I did try to give Michael to on of the the staff there to hold whilst I sat next to him but he cried really sadly straight away so I took him back. I'm sure he will love to be in there without Rocio or me but he's not quite ready yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't forget to sign your comment!