Wednesday 16 November 2011

Day 133 10/11/2011 T.V.

Michael and I have started watching TellyTubbies together. He seems to really like it though he does like to have a toy to chew at the same time. We watch it in Spanish though much of it has no words at all. Michael sits on my legs and we watch and bouncy along with the songs. I'm surprise how long Michael can concentrate for. The episodes are very long. Now I'm thinking of what telly programmes are really decent and necessary to his healthy development. We don't actually have a television, we watch things on the computer but I like this because we have to choose what to see rather than putting on a channel of stuff.
Here he is sleeping in the kitchen early in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't forget to sign your comment!