Friday 30 September 2011

Day 91 29/09/2011 Jim Jams

Today Michael's medical card arrived in the post. So he has a National Health Service Number He is getting quite official these days. WE are waiting for his British passport and his Peruvian certificate of registration. He won't get his full Peruvian citizenship until we get back there.

Michael seems more and more secure these days, which is wonderful. He will often accept comforting from me now, he never would before. I know he still thinks Rocio is best (I tend to agree) but he does like to snuggle on my shoulder and let me cuddle him until he sleeps or is just content to let me carry him around looking at whatever I'm doing. It's an honour for me.
Here he is hanging out whilst Rocio and I hang out the washing. Obviously before his morning bath time 'cos he's still in his jim jams. Such a life of luxury he has.



It's been really hot the last couple of days and Michael is getting very thirsty. Of course everything he drinks comes from Rocio so this is a strain on her. We are thinking of giving Michael a little drink of juice when he gets thirsty in the hot weather. We've been told he could have very dilute apple juice. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't forget to sign your comment!