Monday 19 September 2011

Day 81 19/09/2011 Crying Boy

Today Michael cried and cried in the morning. We did everything we could for him but he jsut cried. It's really distressing when we can't find out what he needs. He was feeding and feeding again. It looks like he is doing so much feeding to comfort himself or just because he can't resist it when he smells the milk on Rocio. I don't really know. I've no idea what he can be upset about except maybe if he is starting teething. I know it's too early but it's still my only guess. He cried and cried and Rocio did all she could for him and he still cried and I tried to help him and he did fall asleep in the sling on me for a little while, perhaps from exhaustion, but woke up to cry some more. We gave him a bath which he loves and he did manage to stop crying for a bit and even smile a little but then got upset in the bath and went back to crying when he was taken out.
The only thing that stops him crying is feeding but I'm frightened he'll explode if he eats much more!
By the time I had to go to work he had fed hugly again and fallen asleep. Rocio tells me he cried on and off all day. I wish I knew better how to help him. I hate to see him so upset.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't forget to sign your comment!