Friday 26 August 2011

Day 57 26/08/2011 Latest Scores

Today Rocio woke me up by bringing Michael for a cuddle in bed. It was great. I love it when he is in a playful mood. We messed about together as a family for ages and Michael smiled three times. That is as many as I have ever seen from him before. I know it's a bit sad that I'm still counting his smiles but there you go.
On a similar matter the score now is 9 for daddy and 15 for mummy in the weeing on people count. Plus 3 bonus wees on midwives, health visitors, doctors etc.
Michael slept very nicely in his cot too, a real achievement for him and a rest for Rocio. Time was when he never liked to be off Rocio. Michael really enjoyed it when Rocio took him with her when she went downstairs to check if her Take A Break had arrived. In fact he enjoyed it so much that they spent some time going up and down stairs.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't forget to sign your comment!