Tuesday 23 August 2011

Day 52 21/08/2011 Going to London

On Sunday we went on the National Express to London. Bus man's holiday for me of course. We got into town on time but found I had forgotten Rocio's purse with all the tickets and passes and cash card etc. So we had to set off back home again to get them. Standing at the bus stop to go home I had one more check through the baby bag, which I had already checked carfully including amptying it, and of course found the missing purse. We had already missed the bus we booked but decided to go to the station to get on the next bus. When we got to the station we found that our bus was running so late that we hadn't missed it.
On the bus Michael was a little angel, charming the passengers around and snoozing. It was good to watch someone else doing my job. Not doing it as well as I do of course. After showing off Michael to my friends who work at Victoria station London ,and a little confusion about where the hotel was, we settled into our room




and went for a very nice pizza. We had never taken Michael to a restaurant before but he was perfectly behaved again. We got back to the hotel quite early and sat watching Sci-fi on the laptop in bed, very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't forget to sign your comment!