Saturday 9 July 2011

Day 9 9/7/11 Learnt to snore

We spent all morning mooching around the house then in the afternoon went shopping again, showed off Michael to Alina in her cafe in town and spent our Marks and Sparks voucher on baby boots and baby grows. Again Mike slept peacefully in the sling amost all the time we were in town. Michael is really getting good at feeding now, he often latches himself on and it is all a lot less stressful. He eats so much now, going in his own stop-start style for 40 minutes sometimes. Of course drinking this much means he is weeing a lot too, I never knew a little body could make so much. I am so proud of him. I do most of the bottom end work as Rocio has sole responsibility for the breast feeding, can't argue with that!

Michael seems to spend a little more time every day awake and not upset or feeding. He is not actually playing with anything yet but he likes to have a look around and is happy when Mum plays with him or Daddy sings silly invented sea shanties to him. He is very alert and his hearing is fine. We know this because the poor thing often gets startled by sudden noises like car horns on the street outside the house for example.


He is the little wonder having a post feed snooze on Daddy.


Just after baby bath time today was trying to get a picture of Michael kissing me by looking in the bathroom mirror. I know really he was working out if perhaps my beard contained milk but he was very cute giving me pecks on the cheek. I have been trying to teach him to say "I love Daddy best" so far he hasn't done it but I think it is good to get the indoctrination in early.



This evening Michael learnt to snore. I love all his little advances in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't forget to sign your comment!