Saturday 9 July 2011

Day 8 8/7/11 Birthday Boy

Baby's Birthday !

Well it's been a week since he was born. I was thinking of having a celebration at 2.12 am the time he was born but I guess I must have slept though that. Michael doesn't really have a sleep pattern at all but he does sleep a lot and as long as we choose to sleep when he does we do get quite a bit of sleep.

Michael spent his first time today awake and not feeding or upset. He even spent a little time not on me or Rocio, in his bouncy chair



He doesn't smile yet or play with objects or produce tears when he cries. I don't really know at what stage he will start to do these things but he did sit in the chair today and look interested in the dangling plastic animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't forget to sign your comment!