Saturday 21 January 2012

Day 199 15/1/12 Birthdays



We always sleep well at Mum's and Michael seems to too. He woke us up this morning in fine form. He's still a morning person and well ready for silliness and games as soon as he can get us to join in. Peek-a-boo (The classic game not the play group this time) is a real favourite right now. We start off with the proper version where I hide my face and suddenly jump out at him but pretty soon this gets him into such a giggly mood that all I have to do is glance at him and say peek-a-boo for him to carry on squealing with laughter. What is even funnier than this is when Rocio does the same Michael just ignores it. Nothing, not a smile or anything. He is a very generous soul though. Any kind of silliness is good for him in the mornings and he can give as good as he gets. At the moment he particularly likes grabbing my head and doing strange, sloppy, very loud things to my ear.
Michael loved the party for my, Bob's and Sharron's birthdays. We went to eat at a pub near Sharron's house and Michael did us proud. Firstly he loved the mushroom stroganoff that I was eating and he ate a lot of it just as fast as I could get the spoon to his mouth. Then he went off around the guests visiting everyone there as far as I could see. I think he gets a little dissapointed these days if we are in a group with some people and they don't spend at least a little time holding him. If I am talking to someone and holding him I can feel him pulling towards the other person. He is wanting to be passed to them.

Here he is with Annie and Bob at Sharron's in the evening.



and at bed time playing with the camera in bed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't forget to sign your comment!