Thursday 12 January 2012

Day 194 10/1/12 Juicy Drink

We went out this morning to post off the daisy player and to pick up Rocio's new CD player. Nothing will replace the Daisy in her affections I think but the new player is good.
Michael was grumbling at me this morning in the kitchen as I was drinking juice, so I gave him some. He's not speaking words yet but he does intentionally communicate with his voice. Something more than expressing him self with cries and laughs. He loved his juice but still won't drink it himself without someone holding the bottle up for him. I think he doesn't want to drink it on his own, he's not a daft lad but he just won't hold the bottle at the right angle to get the juice out. He like it when I hold it and then he drinks it all very happily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't forget to sign your comment!