Thursday 29 December 2011

Day 175 22/12/11 Lidl and Videos

Sorry I forgot to take a picture of Michael today. So here is an extra from yesterday.



In the morning Michael and I had a fight over the computer. He likes to come and sit on me as I watch my regular youtube videos but after a few minutes of watching electronics and ukuleles he gets frustrated and wants to grab the keyboard and mouse and get on with the "In the night garden" show. As soon as it comes on he sits peacefully watching the episode until the final music when he get bouncy again and wants to go to his mum.
Mandy Michael and Rocio went shopping today at Lidl. Mikewas not very impressed with it but he did have a good time charming passers by. One memebr of staff asked if she could have Michael as a present for christmas. I think Rocio said no. You do have to think about the loss of chiild benefit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't forget to sign your comment!