Tuesday 1 November 2011

Day 119 27/10/2011 Eyebrow Game

Today was baby weighing day but we decided not to go. Michale is well and healthy and happy and we are not worried about him. He is definitely getting heavier and more solid and we will probably go next week to get him weighed.

The fun game of the day has been The Eyebrow Game. Michael and I look at each other, perhaps across the room and Michael makes out he is all serious until I wiggle my eyebrows and then he cracks up. We can repeat this many many time and it doesn't get old fro Michael. He makes it all worth while for me each time with huge open mouth laugh.
He eye sight is either getting better or perhaps he is just paying more attention to things further away because I can often get a smile out of his from across the room or through he window these days.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't forget to sign your comment!