Monday 29 August 2011

Day 59 28/08/2011 Wollaton Park

Today I went to work very early. I don't want to talk about it because it was a whole disaster all the way to Dover and back. I got back at about 1.30 p.m.
Rocio and Michael were relaxing on the settee and Michael was in great mood. He has now really got the hang of smiling, doubling his total of smiles at me again. Soon I'll loose count all together. We played in the house for a long time and hung the washing out in the rain. Then when it got sunny again we went out for a walk around Wollaton park.



We strolled about, had toasted tea cakes (very fashionable at the moment), Rocio breast fed in public at the cafe table (No-one cared or even seemed to notice) and we came home and watched our sci-fi and had an early night. Not perhaps the most exciting story to tell but it was a lovely afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't forget to sign your comment!