Wednesday 17 August 2011

Day 47 16/08/2011 Mr Full On

Today it was back to work for me after my lovely three day weekend. As is now usual Rocio and Mike woke up early, about 7 O'Clock and I slept until about 11. I was vaguely aware as I slept that Rocio and Mike spent most of that time dancing about. Rocio seems to have endless energy for having fun with Michael. I only wish he would accept me a little more so I could have my workout too.
Michael is an all or nothing sort of boy. He is desperately hungry or sound asleep or bouncing full of fun or crying and crying with grumpiness. Never an in between sort of mood for him.
Here he is enjoying his new mobile that goes over his cot during one of his quick naps.



Apparently they danced all afternoon too. Mike didn't want leaving anywhere but was quite happy making Rocio dance and dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't forget to sign your comment!