Thursday 11 August 2011

Day 41 10/9/2011 We did it again

Today we got up early and grumbled a lot and shuffled around the house and got our bags of nappies and wet wipes and clothing changes ready. Rocio fed Michael and I changed his bum. We had breakfast and a cup of tea and I ironed my work shirt and did all my other things to get ready to go to work and we managed to get out of the house and in the car and down the road to the Community Centre where our health visitor works. We were more or less on time except for the fact that we were a day early. Again !
I blame it on the hormones. We were told that after the birth there would be all sorts of changes in hormones and this could be very strange. I just didn't know it affected Dads so strongly. Oh well, we'll do it all again tomorrow.
Here is a picture of Michael wearing a hat sent from Peru. I am assured that this is a perfectly manly look for a little boy in Peru. Sorry to say I had to recommend that we not take Michael out to the Community Centre wearing this today. He did really like it though.


1 comment:

  1. Michael 'rocks' the 'I can wear a knitted hat and still look butch' look LOL

    ReplyDelete

Please don't forget to sign your comment!