Wednesday 3 August 2011

Day 33 2/8/2011 Monkey Boy

For the first time Michael woke up today and didn't cry for food. I wasn't awake but Rocio says he woke up and played for a while on his own. I love all his firsts but this one is special. He doesn't yet do very much with his hand, gripping or pulling things to his mouth to be investigated. Though I think he is learning that stuff right now. As I write he is lying on Mum next to me sucking on her arm. He is not hungry and does not accept the breast. So he must be investigating. We have tried giving him his toy but doesn't want it either. I really want him to learn to play. I guess I must be patient. He is a little boy full of character. He'll do it all when he is ready.
Here is a picture of Michael's monkey back. I think this is going now so I wanted to get a photo before it all goes. I love his hairy arms and back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't forget to sign your comment!