Saturday 9 July 2011

Michael Benjamin Russell Jenkins day 1 1/7/11

This is a blog about my son Michael.
At the time of writing he is a week and one day old and I have at least one photo of him from each day of his little life. How long can I keep this up? I don't know and I'm not going to punish myself for not photoing him every day of his life, but to keep a record of my thoughts and how he changes will be fun.

So here goes

This is Mike less than 5 minutes after being born



and a video of his first dance with mum



He arrived in the world with one eye open and one glued shut with vermix. I gently opened it for him. He was looking at the world straight away. Sometimes a little cross eyed but following people with his eyes. He seems so advanced for a little baby who is not even due to be born until the 18th.

During his first day he had his first hearing test

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't forget to sign your comment!